Left Continue shopping
Your Order

You have no items in your cart

Pay Cash On Delivery | Pay LBP At Daily Rate | Free Delivery For Order Over 45$

Clarins Lait Demaquillant

$33.67 $37.41

This milk enriched with organic plant extracts from the Alps removes make-up from the face, eyes and lips as well as impurities and traces of pollution. Its smooth texture like a cream and its light fragrance bring softness and comfort to the skin. Rinse off with water. All our products are designed in a process of responsible innovation and continuous progress.
This formula is composed of 94% ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 6% of ingredients ensure the sensoriality of the product and its good preservation.